Searching for “Tax Attorney Phoenix” while looking for an expert tax law? If so, Tax Debt Advisors can help! We are not a tax attorney firm, rather, a tax debt specialist that helps with IRS problems. We also offer tax debt solutions in other major cities of Arizona like Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe and Scottsdale. Either way, if you are searching for tax attorneys that must mean that you are having some kind of tax trouble. Contact Scott Allen with Tax Debt Advisors, Inc. 480-926-9300 to help you get right with the IRS today! Don’t hire a tax attorney! Instead, why not hire a Tax Debt Advisor who has been helping customers dealing with tax issues since 1977, and has helped solve over 108,000 tax debts.
Common Reasons To Hire A Tax Attorney
- IRS Tax Debt
- IRS Tax Problems
- IRS Help
- Filing Back Taxes
- Bankruptcy Filing
- IRS Wage Garnishment
- Tax Debt Settlement
- Income tax audits
- Property tax issues
- Business Tax Issues
- Installment Agreements
- IRS Liens & Tax Levies
- Tax Audit Defense
Believe it or not, you actually don’t have to hire a tax attorney when dealing with the IRS. Instead why not hire a Tax Debt Advisor who has been helping customers dealing with tax issues since 1977. Scott Allen can help guide you through any tax situation you may be dealing with.
Why You Don’t Need A Tax Attorney
Here are the reasons and warning signs of why you don’t need a tax attorney:
- If you are making a decision full of fear and think you need a tax attorney for other than criminal or fraudulently filed returns, you will be seriously disappointed. Attorneys are able to generate income by perpetuating fear. Most of our clients who started with an attorney and switched to us mentioned always being intimidated with fear that something bad would happen if… and that if always is followed by another big retainer fee.
- IRS resolution work is not rocket science. It is common sense work that improves over time because of relationships established with the IRS and understanding their idiosyncrasies. Attorneys will often scare clients into thinking that their legal training is necessary for a successful resolution.
- Many clients think that they will get what they pay for and base the quality of the work on the amount they pay. In most cases, an attorney will charge anywhere from 25% to over 400% more for the same exact service. If you go for a consultation with an attorney consider getting a second opinion by calling me for a free initial consultation. I love these appointments.
Why You Should Hire An Enrolled Agent Vs. Hiring A Tax Attorney
View our recent blog post “When is a IRS tax attorney in Phoeonix necessary and when isn’t it?“
1. Your tax problems might not be that bad – It doesn’t take a tax lawyer or rocket scientist to work with the IRS. Furthermore, legal training isn’t a necessity to handle most tax issues. Also, tax attorney’s will try to scare you into thinking that legal representation is necessary. That is not true! Let Tax Debt Advisors help solve your tax problems without instilling fear or requesting huge retainer fees for our services.
2. Get a 2nd Opinion – Some tax customers think that paying a higher fee will give them a higher quality services. That is false! Tax attorney commonly charge 400% more for the same services a tax debt expert can handle. There is literally no difference in the process besides you paying more money. We are not saying it is a bad idea to talk to a tax attorney but you should get a second opinion as well. At Tax Debt Advisors we offer free tax consultations.
3. Don’t Make A Decision Based On Fear – Do you think you need a tax attorney because you filed fraudulent tax returns, you might be disappointed. Tax lawyers generate income based off of fear. Most of our tax clients started with a tax attorney, only to find out that they try to intimidate you into thinking you have a bigger tax problem than you do. And, that’s almost always followed by a big retainer fee.
Feel Confident With Experienced Tax Representation
When I have looked back over the years, the one common factor in bad decision making on my part, is when I was overly influence due to fear. I love the quote from one of the Star Wars movies that explains how Anakin became the evil Darth Vader—the quote, “It was fear that pushed me to the dark side.” If you have already had a consultation with an attorney ask yourself one question, “Did he reduce my level of fear or just use it to get what he or she wanted?” A good representative will always leave you feeling better, not fearful. A great representative will focus on the 99% that can go right and the wrong ones will focus on the 1% that almost never happens. When you are trying to decide if you need representation from an attorney consider taking the time to get a second opinion from me. I know you will be glad you did!
Schedule A Free Tax Consultation
5 Star Review: “Scott is professional and real. He looks out for me and is so thorough. He waived an IRS penalty for me that a different accountant said couldn’t be waived. And it was so simple. He is so kind and really works with you. I now have multiple family members who use him and each of us all love him!” Rebecca O.
IRS Tax Attorney & Lawyer in Arizona: When should I NOT use an Arizona Tax Attorney?
Mesa, Apache Junction, Avondale, Buckeye, Carefree, Cave Creek, Chandler, El Mirage, Fountain Hills, Gila Bend, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Komatke, Litchfield Park, Luke AFB, Paradise Valley, Peoria, Phoenix, Queen Creek, Scottsdale, Sun City, Sun Lakes, Surprise, Tempe, Tolleson, Waddell, Whitman, Wickenburg, Youngstown, Flagstaff, Tucson, Payson, Winslow, Sierra Vista, Page, Prescott, Globe, Yuma