3155 East Southern Avenue Ste 101
Mesa, AZ 85204

Copies of Old Returns


Information from your old tax return(s) is needed to amend a previously filed return.  Since it is nearly impossible to get a copy of a previously filed tax return from the IRS, the next best solution is to get the “information” from your previously filed return.  As long as you have the correct information from your filed return, you do not need copies of old returns.  

Part of our IRS settlement process is to ask you for a power of attorney so that we are able to secure information from the IRS needed to resolve your IRS problem.  If you need more information please read: filing amended tax return.