Tax Debt Advisors, Inc.—What to do if your Offer in Compromise is Accepted or Rejected
- You must comply with all Offer terms listed in Section 8 of IRS Form 656. This includes filing all tax returns and making full payment on time.
- If you have any refunds within the calendar years your offer is accepted, that refund must be applied to the tax debt.
- Notice of Federal Tax Liens will not be removed until all of the IRS offer in compromise terms are complied with.
- Your Phoenix AZ IRS offer in compromise is a matter of public review.
- You have 30 days to file an Appeal using IRS Form 13711.
- Look into the 5 other settlement options available to you.
Scott Allen E.A. of Tax Debt Advisors, Inc. is available if your IRS offer in compromise in Phoenix AZ is rejected. Tax Debt Advisors, Inc. has represented clients with the IRS Office of Appeals since 1977. Call for a free initial consultation at 480-926-9300
Tax Debt Advisors, Inc – 3155 E Southern Ave #101 Mesa, AZ 85204