IRS Offer in Compromise pitfalls: Arizona IRS help
- Most Offers are calculated incorrectly. The actual amount the IRS will accept is much higher than the amount offered.
- Complex paper work. Forms filled out incorrectly
- When it comes time to pay, you can’t come up with the money you thought you would have.
- You fail to file or pay future taxes.
- When the Offer amount is calculated correctly—95% cannot afford the Offer amount.
- Less than 2% of the general population that owe taxes can both qualify and pay a correctly calculated Offer amount.
If its been determined that an IRS Offer in Compromise isn’t your best solution to your IRS problem let Scott Allen EA help you negotiate an installment arrangement for you just like he did for Pablo. After a careful evaluation of his financial picture Scott new Pablo’s best option would be a payment plan agreement. See a copy of that agreement below. If you are in need of Arizona IRS help give Scott Allen EA a call today.
Call me today for a free initial confidential consultation to determine if you qualify for an Offer and if not what you next option should be.
Scott Allen, E.A. – Tax Debt Advisors, Inc
Arizona IRS help: What makes an Offer In Compromise work or fail?
Apache Junction, Avondale, Bisbee, Buckeye, Bullhead City, Camp Verde, Casa Grande, Catalina, Chandler, Chinle, Chino Valley, Coolidge, Cottonwood, Dewey, Douglas, Eagar, El Mirage, Eloy, Flagstaff, Florence, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Glendale, Globe, Goodyear, Green Valley, Kingman, Lake Havasu City, Lakeside, Marana, Mesa, Nogales, Oro Valley, Page, Paradise Valley, Payson, Peoria, Phoenix, Pinetop, Prescott, Prescott Valley, Safford, San Luis, Scottsdale, Sedona, Show Low, Sierra Vista, Somerton, Sun City, Sun City West, Sun Lakes, Surprise, Tempe, Thatcher, Tuba City, Tucson, Winslow, Yuma
Apache County, Cochise County, Coconino County, Gila County, Graham County, Greenlee County, La Paz County, Maricopa County, Mohave County, Navajo County, Pima County, Pinal County, Santa Cruz County, Yavapai County, Yuma County