- Happiness is a state of the spirit and an attitude of the mind.—David O. McKay
- A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.—Anonymous
- As you are getting ready for the day, practice smiling in the mirror.
- Set a goal of consciously smiling at people you don’t know during the day.
- Write the name of someone who makes you happy on a piece of paper and put it in your pocket. Refer to it during the day and always smile when you think of that person.
Scott Allen E.A. has witnessed the success of his family’s IRS resolution practice near Chandler Arizona first hand and is carrying on the tradition to the second generation. Tax Debt Advisors has been helping individuals like you with IRS tax problems since 1977. Scott is licensed to represent you before the IRS in all 50 states. He will only take your case if it is in your best interest. That is why our family business is going on its 37th year. Scott Allen E.A. promises straight answers and follow through service and guarantees the most aggressive Arizona tax preparation and IRS settlement allowed by law.