3155 East Southern Avenue Ste 101
Mesa, AZ 85204
480-926-9300

Single Post Title

This is a single blog caption

IRS Help Blog

image1

Scottsdale AZ IRS tax attorney or not ?

Scottsdale AZ IRS tax attorney or not ?

Trying to find the right Scottsdale AZ IRS tax attorney

If you are trying to find the right Scottsdale AZ IRS tax attorney one can be referred to you.  However, Scott Allen EA refers less then 1% of his IRS problem clients to a tax attorney.  This is because he can handle the other 99% of IRS matters.  If you have back tax returns to be filed or back IRS debts to be negotiated give Scott Allen EA a call today to schedule a free no obligation consultation with him.  To see one of his recent success view the IRS notice below.  By viewing you will see a currently non collectible status negotiated on behalf of his happy client.

Scottsdale AZ IRS tax attorney

Scottsdale AZ IRS tax attorney

What is a currently non collectible status?  For those that qualify it is an excellent option to get set up.  You may be in a financial hardship, in bankruptcy, or just living month to month with not much left over.  It is very similar to a payment plan except you can look at it as a $0.00 per month payment plan.  The IRS will not require you to make any payments on your back IRS debt as long as you keep yourself current with you future tax obligations.  You cannot owe on your future tax filings.  If so, it will default the currently non collectible status and you have to renegotiate a new settlement with them.  The last thing you want to do is default and have the IRS review your financials again.

With Scott Allen EA he places as much effort in keeping you in compliance with your taxes moving forward as he is in his IRS settlement negotiations.  He will assist you on your currently yearly tax filings and making sure you don’t miss any critical deadlines.

Put your trust in Scott Allen EA.  You are promised to feel better after meeting with him and his calming demeanor.

 

2019 update on an IRS case settled by Scott Allen EA

Scott Allen is a licensed Enrolled Agent who specializes in filing back tax returns and settling IRS debts whether large or small. Many people are under the false pretense that only a Scottsdale AZ IRS tax attorney and solve their complicated tax problem. While it is true they can, however you don’t need one. What a struggling taxpayer needs is a tax professional who has years and years of experience dealing with the IRS collections department on a regular basis. Scott Allen EA is someone who talks with and is negotiating with the IRS every single working day. Also, if you have back tax returns that need to be filed he can help you out there as well. View the notice below. You will see how Scott helped Ronald settle his old tax debt into a reasonable installment arrangement.

Scottsdale AZ IRS tax attorney

Feel free to browse this website to see how Scott Allen EA can help you and also see other reent success other taxpayers have had by hiring Tax Debt Advisors, Inc.