Idioms to Remember if you need to STOP a Mesa AZ IRS Levy
Scott will stop Mesa AZ IRS Levy
An idiom is an expression that in and of itself makes no sense when translated into another language. Knowing the literal meaning of idioms does not enable you to understand them unless you also know what they allude to. I have listed below the most important idioms that everyone should know if you are in need to stopping a Mesa AZ IRS levy. It is important to understand how they apply to your situation.
- Ace in the hole—A hidden advantage. “The coach was certain that his new trick play would turn out to be his ace in the hole.” This term comes from the game of stud poker, in which one or more cards are turned face down, or “in the hole,” as bets are placed. The ace is the card with the highest value.
- Act of God—An event beyond human control like an earthquake or a volcanic eruption.
- Albatross around one’s neck—An annoying burden: “That old car is an albatross around my neck.”
- Bite the bullet—To adjust to unpleasant circumstances. “The severe drought is forcing everybody to bit the bullet and use less water.” Before anesthesia, surgeons operating on the wounded gave them a bullet to bite to help withstand the pain.
- Burn the candle at both ends—To do more than one ought to: to overextend oneself: “Working three jobs is burning the candle at both ends.”
- Chip on one’s shoulder—To “have a chip on one’s shoulder” is to invite conflict by being extremely touchy. In the past, a young boy would place a wood chip on his shoulder and dare anyone to knock it off as a way of showing how tough he was.
- Chutzpah—Yiddish term for courage bordering on arrogance.
There is more then one way to stop a Mesa AZ IRS levy. It is important to make a plan of attack for your specific circumstances to be sure to stop the IRS levy in Mesa AZ as soon as possible. Many times is can be accomplished within a 24 hour period of first contact with the IRS. On occasions we can get the IRS to give a temporary or partial stop to a Mesa AZ IRS levy with commitments to get accomplished as is needed (i.e. file back tax returns, provide financial information) to make it a permanent stop to the IRS levy in Mesa AZ.
There are several ways to settle and IRS debt. Each settlement options has pros and cons—something good about it as wells as something not so good. However, one is always better that the rest and is usually quite obvious once the facts have been presented to you without prejudice towards any one solution. That is why Tax Debt Advisors, Inc should be your choice when confronted with a serious IRS problem. Scott Allen EA of Tax Debt Advisors Inc was able to stop Mesa AZ IRS levy for a client by negotiating his debt into a low monthly payment plan. Yes, it was that simple. He put an end of the IRS levy by putting Jason on a $155 per month payment plan for his two years of back taxes owed. See the IRS approval letter below.