The IRS will consider your OIC if there is doubt they can collect the full amount, or there is some doubt as to the amount owed, or it would impose an unusually difficult hardship on the Phoenix AZ taxpayer. Offers are usually granted to individuals or couples but they also can be filed by Corporations, Partnerships and Not for Profit Corporations.
Scott Allen E.A. of Tax Debt Advisors, Inc. offers a free face to face consultation about all of your IRS settlement options.
Consider Scott Allen E.A. of Tax Debt Advisors as your Arizona professional to file and monitor your OIC through the IRS maze. Tax Debt Advisors in Arizona will not take your case unless it is in your best interest. Tax Debt Advisors offers a free initial consultation and can be reached at 480-926-9300 for an appointment. Call today for an appointment and find out why they have settled over 105,000 tax debts since 1977.
- Happiness is a state of the spirit and an attitude of the mind.—David O. McKay
- A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.—Anonymous
- As you are getting ready for the day, practice smiling in the mirror.
- Set a goal of consciously smiling at people you don’t know during the day.
- Write the name of someone who makes you happy on a piece of paper and put it in your pocket. Refer to it during the day and always smile when you think of that person.
Scott Allen E.A. has witnessed the success of his family’s IRS resolution practice near Chandler Arizona first hand and is carrying on the tradition to the second generation. Tax Debt Advisors has been helping individuals like you with IRS tax problems since 1977. Scott is licensed to represent you before the IRS in all 50 states. He will only take your case if it is in your best interest. That is why our family business is going on its 37th year. Scott Allen E.A. promises straight answers and follow through service and guarantees the most aggressive Arizona tax preparation and IRS settlement allowed by law.
It is a big mistake to file an OIC unless you are fairly certain you will have acceptance. Interest and penalties continue to accrue as well as the statute of limitations. If it takes the IRS 2 years to reject you OIC, you will come out of the process in much worse shape than when you submitted your OIC.
An Offer in compromise has an advantage over filing a bankruptcy because payroll taxes cannot be eliminated by filing a bankruptcy. Once your offer has been accepted and you have paid in full the agreed amount, the IRS will remove all tax liens. The amount that is considered acceptable by the IRS is based on your ability to pay. Financial statements with proof of all of your personal and business expenses will have to be provided along with bank statements.
The Offer program is a lengthy process that will require you to stay in compliance during and after you have been approved and made the required payment. Few taxpayers understand the process and how to keep their Offer from being disallowed. Scott Allen E.A. in Mesa AZ provides a free initial consultation and can walk you through all the steps needed to select the right settlement option. You can reach Scott Allen E.A. at 480-926-9300.
So when it comes to qualifying for an OIC, don’t be discouraged thinking you have missed out on the best option. The Good news is that most of the time the best option is not an OIC. That is why you need a trusted Arizona professional who knows all the options and is working for your best interest not theirs and that includes theirs (the IRS). Scott Allen E.A. of Tax Debt Advisors, Inc. has the experience and is worthy of your trust. Tax Debt Advisors, Inc. has been helping taxpayers for over 37 years—since 1977. If you desire a free initial consultation, call 480-926-9300. Scott Allen E.A. will make that day a great day for you!
Let’s start out with a big warning. Very few taxpayers qualify to do an IRS Offer in Compromise. Most cannot afford the amount of the Offer the IRS will accept. If you are told by a IRS resolution professional that you qualify for an Offer in Compromise get a second opinion. This is especially true if you are talking with an out of state company that often make promises they cannot keep. Get your second opinion locally here in Arizona. You will probably find out that you do not qualify for the Offer amount you were first told and you will likely feel better about using a local company as well.
Scott Allen E.A. of Mesa AZ is the right choice to get your correct determination if you qualify for an Offer and the amount you would qualify for. Often the Offer in Compromise option is not the best settlement option. Before you leap into a commitment financially, call Scott Allen E.A. at 480-926-9300 and schedule a free initial consultation. You will quickly know you have made the right decision during your first appointment.
- Make sure you can file and pay on time. This means having enough withholdings if you are an employee or making estimated tax payments. Prepare your return in February to give you time to come up with any amount due by April 15 and avoid filing extensions. All past returns must be filed to be included in the offer.
- Consider using a Mesa AZ tax professional to help you through the paperwork maze. Even small errors will cost you big time—by having your offer rejected or having the IRS counter your offer with a much higher amount to pay. The IRS will require proof of all expense tems included in your financial statements.
- Consider all of your settlement options before filing an Offer. Many times the best settlement option is not an Offer. This is another reason to have a tax professional in Mesa AZ on your side.
- When the IRS requests additional information, respond promptly. Any delay will increase the chances that your offer will be rejected, lost or transferred to another IRS employee.