Why using a Mesa AZ IRS Tax attorney is not the best way to get your IRS matter resolved
- Mesa AZ IRS Tax Attorneys are far too expensive for almost 98% of the IRS settlement options available.
- We have heard complaints from clients coming to us that they felt intimidated when asking a Mesa AZ IRS Tax Attorney questions about their IRS case.
- The strategy of most IRS Tax Attorneys in Mesa AZ, not all, but most is to bill you so much up front that they hope you run out of money before they actually have to solve your IRS problem.
- IRS Tax Attorneys in Mesa AZ are generally very condescending to CPA’s and E.A.’s who in most cases have resolved far more IRS problems then they have.
- Mesa Arizona IRS Tax Attorneys are needed in criminal matters. They often make potential clients feel like they have an IRS matter that is or could become criminal in nature. The fact of the matter is that is the last 40+ years we have only seen a few criminal cases and have immediately referred them to a Mesa AZ IRS Tax Attorney. Not one case evolved into a criminal case as we were working on resolving the matter—NOT ONE !
- Mesa Arizona Attorneys are needed when filing a bankruptcy is the best settlement option. However, working first with us you will be sent to the Mesa attorney only when your taxes are dischargeable in a bankruptcy. We have seen literally thousands of bankruptcies filed by attorneys in Mesa before the taxes were dischargeable. There is a two and a three year rule and Mesa attorneys are not willing to take the chance that you will come back to them later and often file the bankruptcy too soon and only remove consumer debt.
- Many Mesa AZ IRS Tax attorneys are not able to prepare tax returns or are not as experienced in preparing returns as an E.A. or CPA.
So what should you do? If you are budget conscious but still feel you, or, should I say still fear you need to use an attorney or that any attorney will provide better service, get your second opinion first with Scott Allen E.A. Then you will be able to compare intelligently the services provided and fees to complete the necessary work. The choice will be obvious without any fear that you have made the wrong choice. Scott is available for an in office or phone consultation. Call him today at 480-926-9300 and put your mind at ease!
Here is a recent success a client had by using Scott Allen EA instead of a Mesa AZ IRS tax attorney. William owed a ton of back taxes and had no way of paying anything back to them. Based upon his current financial situation, his employment, and everything going on in the new “Covid-19 world” he would qualify for a currently non collectible status. That is exactly what Scott Allen EA did for him. Click on the IRS settlement approval letter below.
Tax Debt Advisors, Inc – Since 1977
3155 E Southern Ave Ste 101
Mesa, AZ 85204